You need to follow the following steps:
- The tablet must have a minimum 50% charge and be turned off, it is recommended that the process be carried out with the tablet connected to the electrical current.
- To start the procedure, press the vol + button while holding it and immediately press the power button, keeping both pressed until the tablet turns on and displays a menu (in white letters), then the buttons can be released.
- From the three options shown, locate “Recovery Mode”, we move to it with the vol + button and select it with the vol- button, once this is done, wait for the Android System Recovery menu to be displayed (in letters blue) after this the buttons can be released.
NOTE: The following steps are manipulated with the physical buttons, that is to say: to navigate use Vol + / Vol- and to select the options use the power button.
- In this menu, you must first choose the option “Wipe data / Factoy Reset”, then confirm the formatting by selecting “Yes”. It will begin to format the tablet and when finished it will indicate it with yellow words at the bottom of the screen, then when it is finished it will return to the initial menu.
- As a last step, choose the option “Reboot system now”, the tablet will turn off and turn on by itself, this to reload the system.